Our service and parts departments and collision centers remain open to serve your needs during these difficult times. While all our sales departments will not be physically open at the dealerships, you can still shop our inventory online. Ciocca Express Service in Allentown is also closed temporarily to prevent individuals from being in close proximity during service.
At Ciocca, our top priority has always been customer satisfaction. With that said, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees regarding Coronavirus. We understand the apprehension regarding visiting public locations during this outbreak and we want to inform our customers of our services and practices during this time.
• Pickup and delivery service for all service customers within a 60-mile radius of the dealership
• Home delivery loaners will be made available to all service customers
• We are using steering wheel covers during all services to protect from outside contaminants
• Our service team wipes down each vehicle to disinfect before returning it to you and uses disposable gloves and/or wipes when handling shift knobs, radios, and other “touch” areas of vehicles
• We are using hospital-grade disinfectants in high-traffic areas of our dealership every day
• Employees are required to leave any building door that can be left open, open, and clean all communal areas to reduce the amount of contact that occurs on knobs and handles